Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2023)
- NSA Adopted Budget-Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- NSA Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- NSA Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by NSA
- Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver for NSA
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Other NSA Specific Financial Information
- Link to Douglas County School District's Financial Transparency Webpage
- Link to Public Financial Transparency Website View : https://www.cde.state.co.us/schoolview/financialtransparency/homepage
The BOD Treasurer also interacts with the NSA Finance Committee, which performs oversight of the NSA financial data and records, assists with final budgets and helps provide up-to-date budget information to the BOD on a monthly basis. The Treasurer, NSA’s CFO and Business Manager work together in overseeing the annual audit. The Finance Committee member’s bios can be found here.
The NSA Foundation is a separate body that helps NSA with school fundraising efforts. This includes the Annual Fall Fun Run and Annual Spring Auction.