|K-1st Grade||11:05 – 11:20 a.m.||11:20 – 11:40 a.m.|
|2nd Grade||11:20 – 11:35 a.m.||11:35 – 11:55 p.m.|
|3rd Grade||11:45 – 12:00 p.m.||12:00 – 12:20 p.m.|
|4th Grade||12:00 – 12:15 p.m.||12:15 – 12:35 p.m.|
|5th Grade||12:20 – 12:35 p.m.||12:35 – 12:55 p.m.|
|Middle School||12:38 – 12:53 p.m.||12:53 – 1:18 p.m.|
Hot Lunch Program
Our hot lunch program is provided by Douglas County School District. There are many benefits to the DCSD program. First, you can load money into the DCSD system to pay for lunch or pay that morning for lunch. This means that lunch will not have to be ordered a month in advance! A lunch count will be taken each morning in the classrooms.
There will be two entrée choices each day to choose from and will include a healthy Harvest Bar and milk or water. The Harvest Bar is offered every day and includes romaine lettuce and or/ salad mix, tomatoes, cucumbers, baby carrots and legumes along with the daily fresh fruit and vegetable. The lunch menu and nutritional information can be viewed on the DCSD website. Douglas County nutrition services will have a table at meet and greet to answer your questions.Menu
- Go to DCSD - Nutrislice
- Click on Choose a School and select Charter and then North Star Academy (If you want your children to brush up on their Spanish skills, you can select the Spanish language option!)
- Click on Choose a Menu and then click Lunch for August
- You will need to create a new account in MySchoolBucks. The process is quick and simple, and will only require 5 minutes of your time. To add students to your account, you will need to enter your child’s birth date or student ID number.
- Any existing meal account balances will automatically transfer to your account when you add students to your account. You won’t need to transfer any payments on your own or through the school.
- In addition to funding your student’s meal account, you can view student meal balances and purchases on MySchoolBucks – anytime, at absolutely no cost. Just sign up and enjoy.
- Start today at www.myschoolbucks.com !
Students pay for their lunches by entering their student ID number into the register. A student’s meal account must have funds in it in order to purchase a hot lunch. Students can practice entering their student ID number on this Pin Pad Template.