NSA uses MySchoolAnywhere [soon to be Membership Toolkit] for our online, secure School Directory!
Using MySchoolAnywhere allows us to make the School Directory available at the beginning of the school year and keep it up-to-date throughout the school year as parents / guardians are able to make updates to their School Directory data at any time!
- It's secure - Your family will have a unique login and password
- You can access the School Directory from ANY internet connected device (computer, iPad, Smartphone, etc.)
- You can update your data at any time if you move or change phone numbers. (Click 'My Account')
- You can search by a Student's First Name, Grade, Teacher and Family Last Name (Click 'Search the Directory')
- You can make a call, send a text, send an email and map the address all with a touch on your Smartphone
Please note: MySchoolAnywhere has NO connection or interface to Infinite Campus and the updated contact information that NSA MUST have for your family. If your contact information changes you MUST notify the school.
Questions or Issues? – Contact Dawn D’Amato at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Families: CLICK HERE to submit your information for the NSA School Directory.
Active Families (previously in School Directory): LOG-IN to update / confirm your information (if you did not receive an email from MySchoolAnywhere)