HANDBOOK AND FORMS
The links below contain important information about NSA’s Volunteer Program. Accessing and reviewing this information prior to the start of the school year will enable you to fully understand NSA’s Volunteer Program and be prepared to achieve your required 40 hour volunteer commitment.
- Parent Volunteer Agreement – to be completed by parents/guardians ONLY. This form is required to be completed by each family in order to be approved as an NSA volunteer
- Community Volunteer Agreement – to be completed by grandparents or other family members interested in volunteering at NSA
- Scheduling System How To – instructions on how to respond to volunteer recruitment emails
- Purchase Volunteer Hours – required form ONLY if you are purchasing hours
- Upload Photos to Walsworth [Coming Soon]
- Please be sure to use the Notes section to describe ‘Event’ & ‘Grade’
In addition, we have created a QUICK START document that outlines basic Volunteer Management System (NSA VMS) functions.
If you have any questions, please email Dawn D’Amato at email@example.com.